Double To A Million Plan: Step Fourteen - Part Three

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Step Fourteen - Part Three

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


I returned some Bottles and Cans today. 187 in all.

The only problem I ran into was that the owner of the Wine Store said he had overpaid me for Ten bottles one other time and he subtracted it this time.

So I only added $8.85 or the equivalent of 177 bottles and cans.

This brings me up to $67.00 in Step Fourteen, only leaving $13.00 remaining to complete the Step.

One unexpected boost this step came from doing the work on the computer. I received my first $20.00 Bill for that.



I spent some time this afternoon picking up more beer bottles and cans and I was sticky and stinky afterwards. Even after a shower I reeked of beer. I also had to bring in a piece of plywood that had some mold on it. I decided to spray it down with bleach. Afterwards I smelled like bleach beer. To a certain degree I am really looking forward to finishing up collecting bottles and cans to raise funds for DTAMP.

Please check out the "Time Line" for more Information and Statistics.

If you do not know what this blog is about, get your copy of "How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps" to see what it is I am attempting to do.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home