Double To A Million Plan: Step Thirteen - Completed

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, September 18, 2006

Step Thirteen - Completed

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

I went to the Doctors for my yearly physical today.

He told me I only had 60 years to live and they wouldn't be pleasant ones. I am just kidding, he actually said, "I have some bad news and some really bad news". I said, "Whats the bad news?" "You only have 48 hours to live. "Holy mackeral" I exclaimed. "I hate to hear the really bad news!" He replied, "The really bad news is I tried to reach you 24 hours ago".

Seriously Folks, my Doctor is really a great guy. He was interested in looking at my Blog and Website because he said he likes to be aware of what his patients are doing.

Probably more so for ones that are living on the precipice.

On the way home I stopped at three places that had "FREE" signs out with a bunch of junk along the side of the road. I didn't get much because most of it look fairly picked over. I did take seven Christmas Coffee Mugs that were in good shape.


Found Christmas Mugs


Later in the evening I took down a bunch of Bottles and Cans to the Wine Store in town and turned in a total of 175 @ five cents a piece, Total $8.75 .

So with those funds I made it to $40.00 and completed Step Thirteen.

Check out the Time Line to read the fine print.

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm on Beta so can't leave a comment as my user name... Hope it's ok that i put a link to your page on my Doubling challenge site...
Rachel.
http://doublingchallenge.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for commenting and thanks for the Link. I have added your link as well under my "Comrades in Doubling" header.

I wish you success in your endeavor as a Doubler.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home