Double To A Million Plan: Step Thirteen - Part One

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Step Thirteen - Part One

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


Finally, I have gotten this Blog up to the Step I am currently on. Phew.

When I first got started with this Double To A Million Plan, I had no idea where it would take me. It has been an interesting ride and it looks like it will remain interesting for the rest of the experiment.

I would say that I got started with this all, thanks to Gerard, a.k.a. "therichmind". I happened to click on the thread in Talkgold where he was sharing his experience and after reading his Blog at

http://doubleyourwaytoamillion.blogspot.com

I was inspired to give it a try.

Following along with his experiences helped me during my tenuous earlier steps and provided a place to go to see someone working at it. I am grateful that he keeps plugging away at it.

I now see from looking at his Blog that there are a number of others that are also doing the plan:

"How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps"

I wish them all the best of success.

During Step Thirteen I have collected up a lot of glass beer bottles and cans. Actually enough to complete Step Thirteen. Much of my time recently has been bringing this Blog up to date. Now that I am nearly complete in doing that, I can refocus my attentions on my "Recycling" Business.

The first step will be to bring a load of bottles and cans down to the Wine Store and get the money for them. I can then move on to Step Fourteen.

Also during this Step I have located a large quantity of good steel that is just rusting away. I will be researching how I can either use this steel for some kind of artwork, product or just scrap that can produce some funds to accelerate me along.

Unfortunately, some of the ideas I have are proprietary and I will not be able to divulge them in great gory detail. At least not until after I have either marketed them to the fullest extent that I can or am no longer using that idea.

I have a bunch of ideas running around in my head and I hope to implement them soon.

As of today, September 17th, 2006, I have collected $11.29 and am up to a Grand Total of $31.29 .

Lessons:

(1). My impatience is getting the best of me lately because I want to try my new found moneymaking ideas and I am not at the point where the rules permit me to do so. It is difficult to battle with the frustration of not being able to move forward at a faster rate. I believe everyone will face stages of frustration because they may want to move forward faster. They may even have the possible opportunities to do so but it is important to not be tempted to cheat or twist the rules to get what you want.

Moving step by step and following the rules is very important. Not following the rules means you have to cheat and whenever a person cheats to get what they want they disrupt the natural order that had been established through wisdom. Some people believe they can cheat and get away with it and they may for a short period of time. However, it is like pushing against an elastic, eventually the power it takes to keep that elastic moving in that direction will weaken due to the fact that the power is being transfered expotentionally to the force it is acting upon. The power that has accumulated will over take it and swing back with an accelerated force knocking you on your sorry butt.

It has been said that "Cheaters never prosper" but I want to add that not only will they not prosper they will probably lose what they had previously gained as well. What I have noticed is that when I am diligent at following the rules, even when it hurts to do so, avenues open up for further blessings that I wasn't expecting. It becomes obvious that I wouldn't have gotten that blessing if I hadn't strived to always do the most ethical thing in every circumstance and follow the rules as absolutely as possible.

I have been tempted to cheat and not follow the rules according to my interpretations so I could move along more quickly. At this point I have been able to not cave into those desires and just plug along at a slower rate.

Now just to clarify, the neat thing with the Free Report: "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps" you can adjust the Rules and come at this thing any way you want to. In fact you can get rid of the rules entirely if that is the approach you want. But when you decide on what rules you are going to follow don't be tempted to do things differently and violate the rules you have decided upon.

I have decided to follow the rules as exactly laid out in the Free Report. I wanted to do that so as to run the experiment with as few variables as possible. I am seeing though that the Rules, as laid out, can be open to interpretation and that makes it a little more difficult.

Despite that, I have found if I contemplate over the Rules for a few days the best interpretation comes to the surface, at least for the way that I sense. Plus it helps to debate it over with someone so you can get other perspectives before coming to a conclusion.

Step Thirteen is still in progress.....

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home