Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - October Paralysis

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Double A Penny - Step 20 - October Paralysis

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


October was pretty much a month frozen in time for me. I have had bad experiences in the past with the month of October and Trading Stock so I refrained from trading.

As a result I missed a great move in Oil that could have made me, had everything gone perfectly about 50%. I got the signal but refused to move. I was paralyzed for the most part.

I decided that come November I would start to act and still have not. Oil has been jumping around and that would have lead to some good trades over the last two days. But still I just stare at the screen.

Thats OK.

I did manage to find a few bits of change for DTAMP over the month of October, but I haven't been going many places. My feet are not doing to well and I walk with a cane when they are at their worse, so looking for coins or searching for bottles and cans, has become a bit unenjoyable.

Something good came in the mail yesterday and that was a check from InBoxDollars for $28.50, which was nice. Inboxdollars is pretty easy to use. I just opened a mail account with Yahoo and had them send the emails there. I click on the advertisements every few days and when it builds to $30.00 I make a withdrawal.

Seems to be working well over the few years I have been doing it.


Present Stake: $3326.22

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.
Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Good going X...)

Monday, November 09, 2009 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Blondie.

Hope things are going well with you.

I will be adding another post soon. I have a few things to add to the stake.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Darren Turner said...

Great information, a real help.

http://doublingmethod.blogspot.com

Friday, November 20, 2009 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Darren,

Glad that the Blog has helped.

Keep on Doubling. :)

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Friday, November 20, 2009 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home