Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - My Father

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, June 12, 2009

Double A Penny - Step 20 - My Father

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog

These have been difficult times for me. My Father who had a liver transplant about 8 years ago was admitted to the hospital last week and then moved to a Hospice House. At the present moment it appears he will be passing away any day.

In addition on June 1oth my wife was laid off from work and we now have no family income.

I must confess I am filled with anguish, sorrow and concern and may not update this blog for awhile.

My hope is that better days may come one day.

Present Stake: $2983.36

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

12 Comments:

Anonymous Chad said...

Xinfinitum, so sorry to hear about both your father and your wife. I don't know what else to say.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:25:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank You.

I just got a call from my mother a short time ago and my father passed away at 6:18am this morning. On Flag Day.

This will be the second time he saw the light.

Xin

Sunday, June 14, 2009 6:31:00 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

My condolences to you. I am sooo sorry to hear about your father.

I know that things will improve on the job front for your wife...)

Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank you Blondie.

Dad was a great guy. People really loved him. He used to golf with many people, anyone that would play and they were coming to see him.

He even had many of the nurses and doctors visiting him from the hospital he used to go to for a certain painful procedure over the last 4 years. They all loved him.

I will miss him terribly. No one is left to call me "86" anymore, he called me that since I can remember as a child.

I hope you are right about the job front improving.

Thank you,
Xininfitum

Sunday, June 14, 2009 5:24:00 PM  
Anonymous sprundit said...

My condolences X. You're in our prayers.

Monday, June 15, 2009 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank you for your prayers Sprundit.

The Lord has been comforting my Mother, me and my wife during this difficult time in many amazing ways.

Xinfinitum

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Luke Sidewalker said...

Xinfinitum,
My sincerest condolences to you on your loss, The Sidewalker's thoughts are with you and your family at this tough time.

From a selfish point of view I would encourage you to keep posting on the blog, you are not the only reader!

I hope things turn around real quickly for you all.

-Luke Sidewalker

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank you Luke.

Also thanks for the encouragement to keep posting. I will try.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger Edo said...

Dear Xinfinitum,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family. If you can, please continue writing your blog. It is so inspirational for lot of us.
Your friend,
Edo

Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank you Edo.

My father's funeral was last night. I had the opportunity to get up during the service and tell a funny story about me and my father, when I was young. Everyone laughed. It made me feel a bit better.

I hope to continue posting in the future. When I start to feel a little more lke myself again.

Again thank you my friend,
Xinfinitum

Friday, June 19, 2009 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xinfinitum,

I am so sorry for the loss of your father, and of your wife's job. Those are two hard blows at once and that is a lot to take.

From reading your comments it sounds as though your dad continues to live on through you. I understand your pain, having lost my father a few years ago and then my husband's father just two years ago. It is a blow, but I promise the pain will diminish and you will find your father in so many areas of your life. A time will come when thinking of him will bring you more joy than pain.

I believe you also know that I understand about the job situation too. My husband is still without work, but the Lord has come through for us on levels that have absolutely astounded me... and He has used it to open my eyes to things I would never have seen or been receptive to otherwise. It turned out to be a blessing more than anything else. My husband and I will be praying for you. Keep your head up.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank you for you prayers and sharing your experiences the two losses my family is facing.

I appreciate it.

Thank you,
Xinfinitum

Monday, June 22, 2009 8:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home