Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Recovery

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, July 06, 2009

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Recovery

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog

I want to thank those who offered their sympathy and condolences in regards to my Father's passing. People say that one day I will recover, after going through the grieving process. A part of me believes them and a part just cannot see it happening. The future will ultimately reveal it.

I do not feel like I am anywhere ready to post on the DTAMP blog, but I will anyways. Just please don't expect to much in the way of entertainment, inspiration, valuable advice, etc. , not that this blog provided any of that in the past. I just wanted to prepare you in case you started to get your hopes up.

Since my last post I managed to bring in the following amount into the DTAMP coffer:

June 12th, 2009 - Given a gift of some extra change ($1.77)
June 14th, 2009 - Given a gift of some extra change ($0.49)
June 17th, 2009 - Given a gift of some extra change ($2.51)
June 19th, 2009 - Found ($0.05) at the CoinStar machine at the supermarket.
June 21st, 2009 - Given a gift of ($20.00) for DTAMP.
July 5th, 2009 - Given a gift of some extra change ($3.61)

Total: ($28.43)

Present Stake: $3011.79

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Xinfinitum. My hopes are not elevated as you suggest in the post, but I'm enjoying your comeback all the same.

Take Care,
Luke Sidewalker

Monday, July 13, 2009 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Luke.

I have managed to turn in some cans for refund that someone has been collecting for me for the DTAMP project, so little things are still happening.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Glad to see that you are back...somewhat.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Blondie.

I am slowly making my way back or forward, I can not tell which at this point.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home