Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 20 - DTAMP Gets A Second Life

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Double To A Million - Step 20 - DTAMP Gets A Second Life

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


A couple of years ago I heard about Second Life, an online virtual world, where you can interact with other people, via an avatar. You can also create things by building them using a number of different techniques, rezzing objects, scripting, sculpties, particles, etc.

I enjoyed building things and as a result managed to sell some of them during my time on Second Life.

The above picture is a drafting tool kit. One of many different things I created along the way.

I withdrew some of my Linden Dollars from Second Life by selling them on XStreet and withdrawing them to PayPal. Fortunately I was not charged any fees on PayPal. So I received the entire amount of $70.59 .

In addition to that I have added ($0.26) in found change and ($11.30) in returned bottles and cans since my last blog post.

I am working on a few more things that may result in additional funds being added to the stake soon.

Present Stake: $3098.01

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.
Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Way to go X! That is a great way to earn money for your journey!

Alas, my mind is not the creative sort so I plod along using unimaginitive ways...:)

Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Blondie,

Thanks. Second life did seem like a good way to raise the DTAMP stake when I joined. I had Zero Linden dollars when I started and was befriended by a Fox. She gave me 20 Lindens and guided me during my formative time.

I developed my building skills and the lindens started to accumulate.

I must confess though that lately I have lost my inspiration and have not been very prolific at building things.

I find, as well, that Doubling does require a lot of plodding for the most part. :)

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home