Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 20 - 3rd Year Anniversary

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Double To A Million - Step 20 - 3rd Year Anniversary

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog

e Happy Anniversary DTAMP e

Three years ago today, August 2nd, 2006, I began the DTAMP project. At the present I am $3,015.86 closer to the goal of One Million Dollars. It isn't great but it is not to bad either. What surprises me most about the last three years is that it "Has" been three years. I didn't give up working on the project.

In most cases, I would have given up by now and moved on to other more exciting, maybe more profitable projects. I learned some valuable lessons working at DTAMP that I have applied to my personal life and finances that have actually helped to improve them.

Seeing results in my personal life, brought on by the things I learned, sticking it out through good times and bad with the Double To A Million Plan, has helped in me staying with the Project and not giving up.

Lately, I have fallen into a bit of a slump and things are moving ahead slowly. I haven't been able to trade the stake in the stock market because all it has wanted to do lately is go up. I missed the beginning of the move up in June and as a result have not been comfortable jumping in.

I am waiting for a pull back in the markets and then hope to get the signal to make a move. As a result DTAMP hasn't been growing much. I am more successful in a volatile, sideways market. NLY stopped that behavior and has been going higher almost every day for all of June and July.

I have been gathering aluminum cans though various methods, including getting them from a friend who has been collecting them for me. She owns a great gift gallery called Creative Connections .

Based on my rudimentary projections: $3000 divided by 3 years is about $1000 a year. $1,000,000 divided by $1000 per year equals 1000 years to reach the first million. So one of two things needs to happen here. One, I discover the secret to near immortality to last the remaining 996 years, 9 months and 27 days, or two, I find some way to quicken the pace by bringing in more money faster. At the present I am closer to finding the secret.


Present Stake: $3015.86

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.
Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Luke Sidewalker said...

1,000 years to complete your mission at the present pace. Xinfinitum, you are most definitely the hare to my tortoise! You are relatively racing along compared to my more "pedestrian" pace!

Take care,

-Luke Sidewalker

Sunday, August 02, 2009 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Luke,

Looking at the positive side, your blog will be around a lot longer than mine.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Monday, August 03, 2009 5:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home