Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - South Trade

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Double A Penny - Step 20 - South Trade

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


Since my last post, I have found ($0.25) Twenty-Five cents in change on the ground in various places, received ($25.00) as a gift from a Benefactor and got an ETF to my Internet Bank Account from an unspecified and unnamable advertising revenue source for ($106.88) .

So things with that are looking OK.

However, I am in a trade with most of the stake and that is not going so well.

At this present moment I am South (down) around (-$125.00) . I have been in the trade since 05/20/2009.

I did exactly what I did not want to do. I had been staying out of NLY because it had been floating even, going sideways for like 10 day after it had risen a good distance. I kept waiting and waiting for it to back down before I made a move, I had a very strong feeling it was going to drop. I lost my patience because I kept missing trades I knew I should have made over that ten day period and finally I decided to not hold back and just jump in. Big Mistake.

Of course, as soon as I did, it started to collapse. So I dun got stuck good.

I have decided to hold it until it either rises back to where I got in, plus a bit more to get most of the $18.00 commission, or hold it even longer for the dividend which could be estimated around (186 shares x $0.50 = $93.00) . The ex-dividend date should be around 06/26/2009 and hopefully the stock will rise again before that date.

The only problem with a hold situation is nothing much can be earned with the money during that time, slowing down possible growth of the stake.

Maybe I need a vacation from trading for awhile, so it will all work out just fine.


Present Stake: $2872.24

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home