Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - After Hours

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Double A Penny - Step 20 - After Hours

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog

I got out of the bad DTAMP Annaly Capital (NLY) trade I was in. I did manage to take a profit.

It ended up being sold in After Hours Trading. The Market had been closed for about 19 minutes when I put the order to sell in. It sold at $14.19 . If I had waited a bit longer I might have gotten about $14.40. I ended up selling another stuck trade at that price. So today I managed to get out of 4 trades I had been in.

I had never used after hours trading before. But the stock had popped up after the market closed due to an announcement. So I put the limit order in just to see if it would sell.

Annaly Capital posts higher Q1 profit

April 29 (Reuters) - Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY.N) posted a 44 percent rise in net profit in the first quarter, helped by higher net interest income and lower interest expense.


DTAMP Equities Plan Report:

04/17/09 - Buy - 185 shares of NLY @ $13.98 p/s - Total $2586.30
04/29/09 - Sold - 185 shares of NLY@ $14.19 p/s - Total $2625.15
Total ($38.85) - ($17.98) Fees = ($20.87)
Net Gain of (+0.80416)% in the Amount of ($20.87)

Although it was only $20.87 I consider that good. I had gotten into this trade on a bad note, when that certified letter had come, distracting me, and I am glad I was able to clear the board today so I can get a fresh start.

Present Stake: $2740.09

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million
How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home