Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Right Now

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Right Now

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


As of right now I am in a lousy trade with the DTAMP stake. I bought 182 shares of NLY at $14.219 and it has dropped to $13.96 so I am sitting on a loss of around $66.00 with the commission. So there is nothing good to report with that situation.

I received ($25.00) today from a Benefactor that I have been assisting with guidance and advice regarding their finances. So that has helped the stake a bit.

I found some change on the ground since my last post.
You can see the specifics in the "Time Line"

So far since ending Step 19 I have made around 5.25% of Step 20, only 94.75% left to go.

I have been keeping track of how much I have made trading the DTAMP funds since moving the funds into the new brokerage and making the first trade on March 23rd, 2009. From a percentage stand point it has been 7.14242% gained.

When I finished Step 19 I had a surplus of $35.10 and will be taking my wife out for a chinese dinner to celebrate the completion of the step and also to celebrate the "One Month Remaining Mark" for a major painful problem in our lives. I have been counting down the years, months, now days!!!! I can hardly believe that freedom is so short a time away.

Present Stake: $2688.21

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i understand the math correctly you put the majority of the stake into NLY.

from other posts it appears you are day trading.

my question is, is this "risk adverse" investing?

also, a quick glance at NLY, it appears they might not keep their high yield div for very long and if you are in NLY and the div gets cut, you might suffer a further loss. i'm sure your due diligence is far better than mine, but i thought i'd throw that out there.

of course there could be other factors that could move a stock.

lastly, three things:

1 - i was going to ask your opinion on using a small portion of the stake and speculating it on riskier stocks. sitting in them ( longer term ) until a high ROI or nothing. rinse and repeat. assuming a higher failure rate, the "winners" would have to cover all the failures. in this economy bank and car stocks might even fit the bill, but they weren't my first thought.

2 - in the case of limiting risk, have you ever tried using options to limit any downside in a stock investment?

3 - in one month's time will your household have less debt? could the household then become a customer of your financial advice thus increasing the stake's income?

thanks. good luck.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

Because of the size of my answers to your comments I put it into a blog post instead.

You can read it at:

Read My Answer HereRegards,
Xinfinitum

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home