Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 18 - 1st Anniversary

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Double To A Million - Step 18 - 1st Anniversary

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

Today is my One Year Anniversary as a Doubler and the birth of the "Double To A Million Plan" (DTAMP).

I decided to begin this Experiment on August 2nd, 2006 and I feel it has moved along quite well with many things gleaned along the way. In fact, I have changed greatly over the course of this year and I believe that the DTAMP project has contributed greatly to those positive changes.

I go into my Second year with the hope that I can continue to move forward with the project. Although I do not possess the unbridled zeal and passion of my earlier Doubler days, I hope that I have gained the wisdom to slowly continue to build upon the success of this past year.

Of course not everything was successful but failure, as we know, is a large and necessary part of the process.

I continue to follow the basic premises found in "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps"

I will do my best to stick to the rules and try not to stray from them. There have been many times I have been tempted to do so, as doing so would have afforded me the opportunity to enlarge my "Stake" substantially. But if I did then this experiment would come to an end.

I could start another project, that didn't follow the rules precisely, but followed the Doubling concept in general just to see how that goes. I will have to think about that idea further.

In the mean time, I will continue to work on this experiment and see where my second year will bring me.

Present Stake: $648.62

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double Your Money Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"Click to Read this Blog in Chronological Order"

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary X,

You've come a long way over the past 12 months. Congratulations.

And because you're already past the half way mark, you should be a millionaire by the beginning of August 2008 :)

Take care,

Arkad
The Richest Man in Atherstone

Thursday, August 02, 2007 2:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Doubling Anniversary!

It's been awhile since I've thought about my own efforts at doubling, however, I still have my stash waiting for more money to flow in! Revisiting your blog has inspired me to get back into it ;)

Cheers!

Friday, August 03, 2007 3:35:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on your progress so far.

Please note that I have now changed my domain name of my blog to http://www.turnonepoundintoonemillion.com so if you currently link to me (as I do to you) please could you update your link. Thank you very much.

Rachel
http://www.turnonepoundintoonemillion.com

Friday, August 03, 2007 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thank You Everyone.

I appreciate it.

Rachel I will fix your link and congratulations on your own domain there. :-)

Xinfinitum

Saturday, August 04, 2007 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Tassel Daley said...

here is a tool you may use to help you double your way to million.

http://www.ourgv.com/tasgreatbizops

Friday, October 29, 2010 5:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home