Double To A Million Plan: Beginning at the 46.4285% Mark

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Beginning at the 46.4285% Mark

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


After seeing a post on Talkgold.com regarding a report called:

"How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps"

I decided to give it a try. In fact it was just the sort of thing I had been hoping to find. It was just unusual enough and so likely improbable, not impossible mind you, just improbable, at least for me, that I had to try it.

I guess I just like challenges that are nearly insurmountable and since I usually cheer for the underdog I think that this type of thing fits my personality just fine.

Since I actually started the Experiment on
August 2nd, 2006 a number of the posts that I am going to start out with on this Bloggin Thing-a-ma-Bob will be historical so that you will be able to see how far I have come to date.

You can get a copy of Stuart Goldsmith's Free Report at this location:

"How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps"

Stay Tuned.......

Xinfinitum



"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home