Double To A Million Plan: August 5th, 2006 - Step One Completed

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

August 5th, 2006 - Step One Completed

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


The first chance I had to look for that first penny was on Saturday, August 5th, 2006.

I found it at the first place I stopped when shopping with my wife. It was hidden in a small space between a TV-VCR Advertising setup on a shelf that was attempting to persuade me to purchase something or other and a large pile of some product that I didn't notice.

It was right there for anyone to pick up providing you didn't mind bending over and reaching into a tight area that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while.

I was psyched. I found my first penny and was on my way to completing this experiment. I had completed Step One and kept looking for more money but didn't find anymore that day.

First Penny Found

I have included a picture of the actual penny in this post. The penny is long gone now as it has been traded away. I took the picture of it just prior to making the next trade on the 9th.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home