Double To A Million Plan: August 10th, 2006 - Steps Three, Four & Five Completed

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

August 10th, 2006 - Steps Three, Four & Five Completed

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


I completed all three Steps, steps Three through Five, in one evening.

I started off the evening going to WalMart and couldn't find any change there. They had recently renovated the store so I think they pretty much swept it clean.

I lost my wife in the store and couldn't find her. So I thought if I stayed in one place waiting she would eventually find me but that plan failed miserably, I ran out patience.

While standing waiting for my wife at that point someone did try to give me something that was very valuable to them. A man and a woman went by with a two year old kid in their cart. The child pointed at me and so I pointed back. This seemed to have activated him because he took his pacifier out of his mouth and threw it at me.

The Mother went over to pick it up saying something to the affect that he just had to say "Hi" and not throw his pacifier at me. The child waved at me, I waved back and they went off to the cash register. I didn't get to keep the pacifier.

We left Walmart and went to a few other places where I proceeded to find Fifteen cents($0.15) throughout the rest of the night. The exact story of how I found all the money can be discovered by looking at the Time Line to the left.

Lessons:

(1). At one point I looked down and saw a penny, I picked it up. I didn't see the dime lying right next to it until I stood up. It was night time so the coins were hard to see but I realized that my mind has been mostly focused on pennies and I pretty much missed the dime at first.

The eyes seem to only see what the mind is focused on and blocks out other things. I thought I had my mind focused on "Money" or "Change" but it appears that it was really focused on pennies only. My wife, who was with me, had seen the dime but hadn't seen the penny at all.

In fact she never saw any of the pennies I picked up even though she was nearly standing on one of them at one point.What we focus our minds on is what we will end up seeing and obtaining in this life. If we cannot focus our mind or allow our mind to go undisciplined it will miss many of the opportunities that are available.

Steps Three, Four and Five were now completed with a Total of Seventeen cents($0.17)

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home