Double To A Million Plan: August 13th, 2006 - Step Six Completed

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

August 13th, 2006 - Step Six Completed

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


One of the interesting things that happened during the completing of Step Six was finding an unopened package of Canon Photo Paper Glossy in a parking lot. It was the first object other than coins I had found during a treasurehunt.

Canon Photo Paper Glossy

Lessons:

(1). In finding the Photo Paper package I realized that "Breaks" will come along every once in awhile during the journey. Although the package was fairly large in size I didn't see it in the parking lot until I was right on top of it. At first I thought it was just a piece of garbage but I kicked it and it felt solid, not like an empty box. I picked it up and suddenly realized I just found a great treasure and an opportunity in the making. It felt like a "Bonanza" a great break to do something with.

Although I don't know yet how to take advantage of this "Break" I began to see that it may just not be time yet to take advantage of this find but in a future step it will make itself valuable. We will see.

(2). I started on August 2nd, 2006 and it is now August 13th, 2006. Eleven days have passed since starting this Project and I started with nothing($0.00) and have now made thirty-two cents($0.32). If I am doing the math correctly, and if not someone may correct me, this is 3200% profit in Eleven days, an average of over 290% a day.

This doesn't include the Photo paper find or the ten cents found that went onto the next step. That is phenomenal growth, faster than I would have expected. It seems that things can surprise you when you set out on a journey. Things will actually happen once you take that first step.

Staying focused on your present step is paramount to continuing on. If you can stay focused you will realize that you can get the present step done. It doesn't seem insurmountable, in fact it is really quite reasonable.

As I was going from step to step I was thinking going from a penny to two pennies was not to bad, all I needed to do was find another penny. But I thought how will I go from ($0.16) to ($0.32) one penny at a time? That was going to be hard. But when I got to step six suddenly instead of just finding pennies I began finding dimes.

I believe that where you are in life or in each step you will be provided with what you need to get through it, to reach the next step. There will be ample provision to complete what you are to accomplish. In addition, from time to time, there will also be a bonanza as well that will accelerate you ahead.

I am sure there will also be set backs as well when you will lose what you have attained and be set back steps to redo them again and learn other important lessons that you missed the first time through.

Step Six was now complete: $0.33

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Blogger richpeasant said...

Congratulations on keeping your focus at each step.

The unopened package can be sold at some point and treated as money found.

Wally Wattles wrote in The Science Of Getting Rich...."It is not your part to guide or supervise the creative process. All you have to do with that is to retain your vision, stick to your purpose, and maintain your faith and gratitude."

This is one of a number of books which I have and recommend to study on my blog.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for stopping by. I have been reading your Blog since the beginning of August when I started to follow the "Double Your Way" Free Report.

I got started on this Blog a bit late because I had planned on being less public about it. But I finally decided to go for it and it has added to the "Fun".

Plus it gives me a chance to be creative.

Thanks for leaving a comment.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Interesting blog. I've downloaded the report just to see what's there, but have yet to read it. Guess that means I'm reading your blog without the requisite background info, but I'm an iconoclast, I suppose.

One thing: You asked for a correction, and (since that's what I do) here it is: 32 cents is not a 3200% profit over 0 cents. In fact, there is no percentage of profit over 0 cents because to define one would be to multiply by zero, rendering all answers "zero." 32 cents is a 3200% over 1 cent.

So, just start at that first penny! ;~)

Monday, January 22, 2007 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks for checking out my Blog.

Regarding the profit topic. If I have nothing, zero, zilch and then find a penny, according to the mathematics that you are stating, I would have no profit, correct?
I wouldn't have 100% profit, I would have 0% .

So, if there is no profit in that first penny, in a sense the penny has no value and therefore one would need to ask does it actually exist.

It, it could be said, has a value of Zero and I am back to where I started with nothing. Then all the other money after that would also be worth zero because I would always be starting from Zero.

Based upon that, my Thirty-Two cents wouldn't be a 3200% profit but rather a profit of 0%.

Ah well, it looks like in one felled swoop I am broke again.

Xinfinitum

Monday, January 22, 2007 4:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home