Double To A Million Plan: August 2nd, 2006 - Lets Start at the Beginning

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Monday, September 11, 2006

August 2nd, 2006 - Lets Start at the Beginning

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps


In the Beginning........August 2nd, 2006

As I had previously alluded to, I first saw all of this on a thread on the forum Talkgold and obtained the Free Report by a man named Stuart Goldsmith. I suppose if you are going to be involved in money-making ventures, especially helping other people to make money, it would be ideal to have a last name such as "Goldsmith". Why? I suppose it just sounds better than Mr. Deadbroke.

Just an aside: Mr. Goldsmith, it would appear is British or at least lives in the United Kingdom so he uses the monetary symbol £ and his Free Report deals with the British Pound, but I am in the United States so will be counting all my money in $ for the U.S. Dollar.

To continue, after I got the report I read it over a number of times and decided that I would attempt to implement this Experiment to analyze all of it's attributes and scenarios. It has been very interesting since starting and I must admit I have learned a lot about myself in the process.

Presently I am still working on Step 13 so I am far from done with this experiment but even these first 13 steps have taught me new ways of looking at my underlying beliefs regarding money and how to obtain it. Simple things I have missed for the last 45 years or so as I tried to reach the stratosphere of a millionaire and usually found myself on the floor after falling off the step stool. In other words, I never got any where despite the fact I have put in immense amounts of work, energy, imagination, creativity and money.

I am beginning to see perhaps why that has been true. I kept tripping over the most obvious and the most simplistic while my sight was focused on the far off horizon. To get to that horizon you must, as they say, begin with the first step. My advice when taking that step, look at your feet.

One simple step at a time is the key to a successful and profitable journey of a million miles.

So getting back to the very first post I made on this Bloggy thing, I entitled it "Beginning at the 46.4285% Mark". For those of you who hadn't done the math I was just saying that I was beginning my Blog at the point I was currently at in this Double to a Million experiment. It is a 28 Step plan and I am on step 13 so I divided 13 by 28 and got 0.464285 and multiplied that with 100 for the percentage. Was this math lesson necessary, not really, but I didn't want to leave you wondering what the heck I was talking about from the first post. Consider it consideration, a rare commodity these days.

To see the experiment laid out in a more technical format that I hope to keep consistent please look to the left of the screen and make a selection under the header "Time Line".

To get a better understanding of what this "Double to a Million Plan" is all about, you can get the Free Report here:



"How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps"


Once you read the report you can follow along on my exploits until I ultimately succeed triumphantly or fail miserably.

Either way it should be fun.

So the results of that first day of the experiment were to get myself acclimated to the concepts, the rules, hints and tips and all the subtle nuances of this technique of approaching monetary accumulation.


To be continued........


Regards,



Xinfinitum



"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home