Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Mystery Swag Theater 3000

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Mystery Swag Theater 3000

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


Today I reached 3000 SwagBucks! One of these days I will turn them in.

Join SwagBucks!! Click "Here"



Recently, I received the long awaited $107.67 from the un-nameable advertising source.

I haven't made any trades in the stock market for DTAMP lately. I hope that in the future I will be up to that endeavor.

Present Stake:$3956.96

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum

This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A MillionHow to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 StepsD.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan
"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Hi,
I was surfing net for some finance articles when I got your site and found your articles very unique and interesting.

I am impressed with your site as it is helping people in taking their financial decision. So, I would like to send an article based on your theme to post in your site. My article will be unique and quality one article and also help your site to get more traffic. In return you will get a back link from a quality site.

Waiting for your valuable response.

Best Regards,

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:56:00 AM  
Blogger david.adah said...

Greetings!!

HAHA! This was fantastic!! I love it! I started 'rummaging' through your old posts because I wanted to see and remember the light in the project. Not that it isn't there now, rather just to remember what was when it first started.

And what was the very FIRST posting I go back to? THIS one! With the MST3K end credit music. Talk about a straight BLAST from the past!

Perfection!

Question: HOW on EARTH did you embed only the youtube bar for the music? I would love to be able to do that on mine instead of having to link to actual youtube videos.

Thanks Captain!
Captain Pasyyl
DTAMP [II]

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

Enjoy the early days of Doubling, like anything the small beginnings can be what brings the most cherished memories of an adventure.

Here is how you can embed just the bar for youtube. To show only the playbar at bottom not the whole video by changing the height and width where ever it shows in the code:

object height="25" width="425"

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home