Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Tough Comeback

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Tough Comeback

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


DTAMP has been moving very slowly. I should be getting over $100.00 from an advertising source in a while. Thanks to readers clicking on my ads I managed to get past the threshold.

Just to update everyone on my present situation. I had surgery on August 17th and the doctor found cancer again. I will need to go through another six BCG treatments and then they will check again.

I spoke to my doctor yesterday and when I asked him if this could go into remission he said, "Anything is Possible". It sounded like a strong message to me so I decided to make it my mantra. I kept repeating it. I felt like it was for me.

I had got a card in the mail that day from the church I started to attend and when I looked up the scripture someone had wrote in it: Mark 9:23 - "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

I felt it was a confirmation that I must believe for complete healing. It gave me confidence to have faith for healing. I want to be healed from the cancer, without losing my bladder, and from Cipro poisoning. So, I will believe until I receive it.

Present Stake:$3847.21

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum

This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan
"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Blogger One Green-Paper Flip said...

Good attitude X! I think everyone can benefit from that Mantra. You're in my prayers.

Flip

Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Flip.

I appreciate your prayers and encouragement.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Friday, August 27, 2010 7:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home