Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - Creative Connections

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Step 16 - Creative Connections

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

As mentioned before I have been commissioned to design a Website for a store in the area called Creative Connections.

One of my ideas is to incorporate the Store Front on the main page as part of the artwork/logo.

I found a picture of the store and removed the electrical wires in front of it. I threw together an animation for the fun of it.



I am hoping this project will push me into Step 17 or beyond.

I haven't been able to raise any DTAMP funds since my last post.

Present Stake: $200.64

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double a penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to Double Up a Penny by doublin a penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double your money until reaching the end of the million dollar plan.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm root'n for yah!

Sunday, January 28, 2007 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Susan,

I appreciate it.

I liked your photographic artworks. Great stuff.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Sunday, January 28, 2007 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger Mike Perry said...

Good luck with your quest. This Doubling Principle is a great way to increase wealth - plus it's the journey that really matters.
Mike.

Monday, January 29, 2007 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Mike,

It has been an interesting journey. I hope to keep persevering and moving forward.

I have learned alot of things and gained alot of insights on this journey.

Although I am not as young as my contemporaries, I hope to still keep plugging away at it.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Monday, January 29, 2007 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home