Double To A Million Plan: Step 16 - A New Doubler and New Opportunity

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Step 16 - A New Doubler and New Opportunity

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

Today, I was contacted by a new Doubler that has started in His Doubling Adventure and has decided to Blog his journey as many of us have.

His name is Edo and you can find Him at:

"My Doubling Adventure"

Pop over and see his Blog and wish him welcome and success.

I also want to talk a little about a New Opportunity that I have been waiting on for a while. I had a meeting with a Store Owner yesterday, in a local town, that wanted to have a Website Online for the store. Through the grapevine they heard that I might have the skills to do this.

I have created websites, but only for myself and never for anyone else, but I decided to take the opportunity and try to create the website for them and then use any funds I make to apply to my DTAMP "Stake".

There are additional services they are interested in me performing for them as well in connection with the website so additional funds may also come in from that also.

This opportunity should bring me out of Step 16 and into Step 17. At least I hope it does. I have been sitting in Step 16 since October 24th, 2006. It will be nice to advance into the next Level.

Present Stake: $197.48

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Double a Million Blog is based upon the Double up to a million Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from a penny to million in 28 steps, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double up a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home