Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Happy New Year 2011

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, December 31, 2010

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Happy New Year 2011

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


Another year is about to begin. This last year has been a very difficult one for many people, I know it has been a life and death struggle for me, literally.

I am hopeful though that this year is going to be a peaceful, prosperous, blessed year in many ways. I cannot be sure how it will go and there is trepidation about the new years approach and all its possible consequences. But I will face it with all the hope and faith I can muster.

My wife and I went out for Chinese Dinner today to celebrate making it through 2010 alive and to look forward to the new year. Here is my fortune from my fortune cookie. I thought it was very appropriate.

China Star Restaurant Fortune Cookie Dec.31st,2010

December was fairly successful for DTAMP. I managed to sell the guitar that was received as a gift for $67.00 and I got out of a trade I have been stuck in for almost two months and squeaked by making $65.84. I also found some change on the ground at various places. You can see more about the details in the Time-Line.

We also celebrated Christmas with a few gifts. Most years we do not get much, a chocolate orange in a stocking, a few pieces of clothing, only absolute needed items. But this year my wife decided to get me something I have been wanting and casually mentioning for ten years. A Video Camera. She got me a JVC Everio.

It was a super Christmas and it is going to be a super New Year. I hope.


Present Stake:$4135.15

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.

Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Theme Song: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

Regards,

Xinfinitum

This Double Your Way To A Million Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

Double Your Way To A Million How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan
"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I am glad things are looking up for you. Enjoy your Christmas present and I wish you a healthy and happy new year.

Saturday, January 01, 2011 4:25:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Thanks Rachel,

Happy New years.

I hope your new year is great in every way.

Take Care,
Xinfinitum

Saturday, January 01, 2011 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home