Double To A Million Plan: Double A Penny - Step 20 - Good News and Bad News

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Friday, April 03, 2009

Double A Penny - Step 20 - Good News and Bad News

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
DTAMP - Double To A Million Plan Blog


First the Good News. I made another successful trade with the DTAMP funds. Although I am struggling to make much it helps to add the small amounts I am able to get.

Trading is hard, at least for me. I have had a migraine for three days now. It could just be the weather though.

DTAMP Equities Plan Report:

04/01/09 - Buy - 185 shares of NLY @ $13.65 p/s - Total $2525.25
04/02/09 - Sold - 185 shares of NLY @ $13.90 p/s - Total $2571.50
Total ($46.25) - ($17.93) Fees = ($28.33)
Net Gain of (+1.11791)% in the Amount of ($28.33)

The DTAMP funds are up 6.14143% this year for trading.

The bad news is I was deprived some money I had earned.

Sometime back in October of 2008 I had gotten a sale from Megasteps for $8.61 .

MegaSteps used to use PayPal to pay you your commissions, which was working good for me. But they had switched to Clickbank and they have some kind of distribution requirement that says you cannot get any money until you have $10.00 in your account.

So I kept hoping for another sale but it didn't come. I checked my account recently and found that they have been pulling a dollar fee every two weeks since January and now I have almost nothing left. They call this a dormant account fee or something like that. I call it theft.

I don't care if it is policy or not! To take someone's money while giving them no options to choose to get the funds out is nothing short of thievery. Its crooked, unethical and probably illegal.

Imagine if your bank made a policy that said if you have money in their bank and you had less then $10.00 in your account and because it was less than $10.00 you could not take it out and then they started to put fees on those funds, diminishing it to nothing. I guarantee there would be legal action taken by someone.

If they had given me a chance to pull the funds I would have. Sending me an ACH to my bank account wouldn't have been difficult. I could see if the funds had been dormant for several years and they had sent an email that got no reply, but to have a policy that just takes the money after a short time, less than three months, is nothing short of criminal.

Eventually these kinds of theft will be dealt with. For the owners of Clickbank.....every dog has his day.


Present Stake: $2613.66

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum



This Double A Penny Blog is based upon the Doubling Method "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". Using the Doubling Rule it is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to a million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 StepsD.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home