Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 19 - Good Doggie...

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Double To A Million - Step 19 - Good Doggie...

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps

FINALLY!

I mentioned that a neighborhood dog has been a problem in my last post. I have been suffering with it since early spring of 2008 on an almost daily basis. Eventually a number of people became involved, neighbors, the Authorities, etc. Still nothing worked.

Eventually, I took additional steps and about the time I wrote the last post, suddenly the howling stopped and the dog was no longer seen around.

I have not heard the dog since. The word is the neighbor was finally convinced to keep the dog under control and with the use of a simple device, a citronella barking control collar, the dog stopped. Although the Animal Control Officer tried to get them to use one several months ago, they refused at the time, even though the ACO would have given it to them for free, they were finally convinced to use one and it worked like a charm.

The dog barked once with it and that was it, never again. So I am happy to report that sanity has once again returned to my life. Peace and Quiet! The Devil Dog is no longer haunting me.

Should it return to its old pranks and shenanigans I will be able to call the Animal Control Officer and she should be able to do something. It looks like because of my problem the authorities will be attempting to get some by-laws passed in the town to restrict dog barking. At the present time there are no restrictions on it.

Just to give you an idea: A picture is worth a thousand howls.



At the present there is still nothing significant to report for DTAMP funds income.

I have been in the process of moving the DTAMP funds to a different brokerage firm, to make it easier to use when I am doing my own personally trading. Having to jump from one brokerage firm to another while trading has proven to be a nuisance. The commission will be higher moving it, but I believe that the ease of use will compensate for that problem. At least I hope it will.

Present Stake: $2471.43

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home