Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 19 - Not Yet Begun....

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Double To A Million - Step 19 - Not Yet Begun....

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website


It is true, "I have not yet begun to quit."

Since my last post I have considered it but only for brief moments.

The winter has been difficult. The horrific Ice Storm of 2008 has left a lasting impression, as it caused ice dams on my roof, which caused water to backup under shingles and anywhere it could and leaked into the house damaging three upstairs rooms.

The insurance company said many people had damage like this, this year. The people I hired to clear the ice dam said that there was more water on my roof then any they had done and they had done a lot. So I am comforted that with a huge amount of water on the roof only a small portion made it in the house and the damage was minimal. It could have been a lot worse.

I have been plugging away at raising the DTAMP stake though there have been some delays and income has diminished a bit.

In addition to the troubles mentioned I am being terrorized by a neighbor's dog. The dog is a howler and has been driving me crazy coming over and howling for hours as well as howling from it's own yard which is plenty close enough to penetrate my home like a laser beam through soft cheese.

The neighbor either cannot understand or does not care how traumatizing this has been for me. Some things just add up until you begin suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Nightmares, heightened anxiety waiting for the next howl, frustration, anger and a many other things begin to take over your life when something is terrorizing and torturing you, like chinese water torture, drip, drip, drip.

I have gone through all the proper channels and made attempts to resolve this peaceably but so far the dog is still living there. Now don't get me wrong I love dogs and dogs love me. But this dog is possessed or something. > :>

Here is an actual unretouched picture ( I only added the words and paw print) of what I call the Devil or Demon Dog:

The Devil Dog Lives
(Click on the picture to see a Larger Version)


First, there was Bigfoot and then the Loch Ness Monster now The Devil Dog of Lake Watatic.

People of America, People of the World, I implore you, be very aware of the torment your dogs can inflict on your neighbors. Open your eyes and ears to what your Fido can do, when it does do, the things it does. Your neighbors are people too. They do feel pain. They suffer in silence while your pets, perpetually pester, persecute, and perplex them with their barking, howling, defecating and harassments of every sort. Try not to be so self absorbed that you think that your lovely little pup is not the 'Dennis The Menace' of your neighborhood. Put yourself in your neighbor's shoes and think about what the meaning of "Have Mercy" might mean.

Oddly enough the Devil Dog's name is 'Liberty' and since moving here it has been the only one to enjoy freedom of any kind. The rest of the neighborhood has to wonder if it is worth going out to get the mail anymore.

If you wish to see what I have added to my stake since the last post please visit the TimeLine.

Present Stake: $2471.42

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

You poor thing. I have had a water leak and a barking dog annoy me a bit but fortunately not that much, but I can start to understand how hard things must be for you. Just try to concentrate on the money making and hopefully things will pick up for you soon.

Monday, March 02, 2009 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for the encouragement.

I appreciate it.

The dog has been a problem since the early spring of 2008. I tried to put up with it but after awhile I had to try to do something to change things, it was driving me crazy.

I hope the problem will be resolved.

Thanks,
Xinfinitum

Monday, March 02, 2009 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home