Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 19 - Trading Again

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Double To A Million - Step 19 - Trading Again

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

After clearing the boards earlier this month and consolidating the DTAMP funds, eliminating several brokerage accounts and examining my strengths and weakness I proceeded with a new plan.

I decided to look at my strengths and focus on them as opposed to trying to continue to attempt to do the things I am not really good at, despite the fact everyone says I should be doing those things to be successful. I found anytime I did the things everyone says is successful and the smart thing to do, I lost money.

I have examined it all and found that all those things are my weak areas. So I will go against conventional wisdom and only do what I am good at even when those things look crazy to other people.

So based on me following my strengths I made the following trade.

DTAMP Equities Plan Report:

(DMF = DTAMP Mutual Fund (various) )

08/18/08 - Buy - 135.810 shares of DMF @ $10.19 p/s - Total $1383.90
08/20/08 - Sold - 135.810 shares of DMF@ $10.55 p/s - Total $1432.80
Total ($48.90) - ($0.00) Fees = ($48.90)
Net Gain of (+3.53349)% in the Amount of ($48.90)

It must be said that even if I follow my strengths it will not mean that there will be no bad trades coming in the future. But if there are, I have found, it is because I begin to lean towards my weaknesses and the trades go badly.

It is all about the process of the discovery of self. It tends to be a slow process.

Present Stake: $1457.87

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

7 Comments:

Blogger rgrace said...

Wow I never realized there were so many doublers out there. You are doing awesome. I have recently started on this project myself or actually a similar project. I wish you luck. You have been an incredible inspiration to me.

http://onepennymillion.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi RGrace,

Thanks. I am glad I could be an inspiration to you.

I wish you success on your Doubling Adventure.

I will add your Blog to my "Comrades in Doubling" section.
A link back would great.

Thanks,
Xinfinitum

Monday, August 25, 2008 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger rgrace said...

Thanks for the link. I have added a link to you in a recent blog post for the time being. As soon as I figure out how I want to do the links I will put a permanent link in my links section as well.
I hope you have a blessed day and continue to follow the path.


Rgrace

Monday, August 25, 2008 1:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. this rgrace fella (above) is my hubby!

Friday, April 24, 2009 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Ahhh OK yes.

I remember. :)

I was curious who your husband was that I had spoken with.

I hope his Doubling efforts have been going well.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Friday, April 24, 2009 7:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope.. they haven't... which is why he all but stopped blogging... we were hit with unemployment around November just when he was really getting going, and his Penny Millions took a nose dive... I was more selfish with mine, so it's still going -- it's on crutches, but it's hobbling along... We're still in a funk about money because we are still unemployed, but I'm expecting that as soon as regular income comes back in for us that he will start over and go at it again. I hope so.. It's really been a great experience, and I like knowing that he's going along with me on it. :) I wouldn't even mind if he bypassed me. :)

Friday, April 24, 2009 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

I am sorry to hear about your unemployment problem. That is very difficult to face.

I can understand Doubling having to take a back seat to more pressing problems.

I hope you and your husband will find employment quickly and things will go back to a more normal situation for you.

Also that you will be able to begin to enjoy Doubling once more without the pressures that you now face.

Doubling can be a great experience with many lessons learned and perspectives changed or modified.

I have gained much while doubling that has profoundly affected many areas of my life, how I view things, how I approach issues.

It has helped me in ways I cannot begin to describe. Though I try from time to time in the Blog. :)

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Friday, April 24, 2009 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home