Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 18 - Website Payment

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Double To A Million - Step 18 - Website Payment

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

DTAMP received a boost in its stake on December 18th, 2007 , $231.58 to be exact. The money came from Creative Connections for the website design I did earlier this year.

This brought the total up to $1018.10 an all-time high. Reaching that first thousand dollars was a milestone for me.

Presently, most of the stake is tied up in a trade that has not gone well and is sitting at a (-14.57%) loss. Now this sounds bad but it can correct very easily and has only within the last two weeks been down as far as (-5.0%) loss. It fluxuates quite a bit.

My decision to get into the trade on 10/25/2007 was a good one, despite the fact the market was dropping at the time. It rebounded and there was a 4.34% gain for a day. But I made a mistake and didn't quickly take the profit. It immediately began another decent and I went into a losing state and have remained there since.

My biggest concern is that it could take a while before getting back up to where I got in and the delay, rather than complete loss or failure, is troubling.

I have a little more to work with now for the next trade, which is good.

If you want to help me with DTAMP and get free stock trades as well, consider signing up for Zecco Trading by clicking on the banner below and opening an account. When an account is opened I receive a $50.00 commission. These funds will go right into my DTAMP stake. Its a win-win scenario, my favorite kind.

Zecco Trading

To see a detailed description of what has transpired in this experiment you can check out the TimeLine here : "Current Time Line"

Present Stake: $1018.10

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. One Doubling Method is using a Stock Doubling technique with Free Stock Trades.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home