Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 18 - A Good Trade

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Double To A Million - Step 18 - A Good Trade

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

As I mentioned earlier a large portion of the DTAMP stake is tied up in a trade. It was down (-14.57%) the other day but has turned and is now sitting at (-7.68%) so the loss was nearly cut in half. Hopefully it will continue to rise but there may still be a little while to go on this trade.

I made a second trade with the funds I collected since getting into the last trade on 10/25/2007.

This is how that trade went.

Cash Available - $279.57

I made the trade utilizing $279.55 by purchasing a DTAMP Mutual Fund2 which is based upon the Russell 2000.

Buy:
Date: 12/19/2007
Quantity: 11.962
SharesPrice: $23.37
Cost: $279.55

Sold:
Date: 12/21/2007
Quantity: 11.962
SharesPrice: $25.19
Cost: $301.32

Profit: $21.77
Percentage Gain(Loss) : +7.78783%

I went food shopping with my wife after I took her out to eat to celebrate the winning trades. I had made another trade in our Traditional 401K with another mutual fund based on the Russell 2000, only it it is leverages at 2.5 times. That trade made +9.67456%.

At the supermarket I saw Sherry, an employee at the store and she found ($0.23) in change on the floor while I was there and gave it to me to help with DTAMP. I appreciate her help. It is great to have support from others when doing a project like Doubling.

Present Stake: $1040.10

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan

"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home