Double To A Million Plan: Double To A Million - Step 18 - Free Stock Trading

Double To A Million Plan

Double Your Way To A Million
DTAMP
Starting with Nothing, Ending with a Million Dollars.

Author: Xinfinitum

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Double To A Million - Step 18 - Free Stock Trading

How To Double Your Way To A Million In 28 Steps
The Official Blog for the "My One Million Friends" Website

Zecco Trading


I have been asked a number of times during my Doubling adventure what brokerage firm I use.

I have decided to talk a little about that at this time.

I use Zecco Trading for trading penny stocks and other lower priced equities.

It provides access to $0 online stock trades. And it's not an introductory offer -- you get up to 10 free trades per month, every month, as long as you have $2,500 minimum balance, and otherwise, it's just $4.50 per trade! Options trades are only $4.50/trade plus $0.50/contract.

You can get more information here - "Zecco Trading"

You can also join ZeccoShare, the new investor social network at zecco.com, where you can share your brokerage holdings, trade history and performance anonymously, and view the same of others. What's more, when you sign up for a trading account now, you get a free book--Small Giants by Bo Burlingham.

I have found the execution times to be very fast and overall my experience with Zecco has been a positive one.

Hope you like the free stock trades!

P.S. Please forward this link to your friends so they too can get $0 stock trades too! They can access the program via this link http://friends.zecco.com/r/57249ea6f565102a8555 and you will be helping me with my DTAMP stake as well.

Present Stake: $786.25

Motto: It is only "one" found penny.
Slogan: As Simple As Finding A Penny.

Regards,

Xinfinitum


This Doubling Blog is based upon the Doubling Plan "How to Double Your Way to a £Million in 28 Steps". It is an attempt to "Double Your Way to a Million" by going from one penny to one million dollars, starting from nothing. At the beginning you start by finding a penny and then double a penny until reaching $1,000,000.

How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps
D.T.A.M.P. - Double To A Million Plan


"For The Next Chronological Post Click Here"

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger pinkforcash said...

Greetings!

Zecco is a pretty good place to trade stocks...Choicetrade.com is not bad either.

I am into the risky penny stocks and I just got done making PennyStocks and PinkSheets Blog

I made the blog for people that are new to penny stocks and have an interest. Also, I hit on the warnings about penny stocks.

I like your blog and keep up the good work. Stop over and see mine if you want.

Have a good one,

Mr. Penny

Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Xinfinitum said...

Hi Mr. Penny,

Thanks for stopping by. I will definitely check out your blog.

Regards,
Xinfinitum

Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home